Did you know that your body consists of 55 - 78% water? Your muscles and tissues are made primarily of water:
• Muscle consists of 75% water
• Brain consists of 90% of water
• Bone consists of 22% of water
• Blood consists of 83% water
Water helps your body by:
• Transporting nutrients and oxygen into cells
• Moisturizing the air in lungs
• Helping with metabolism
• Protecting vital organs
• Helping organs absorb nutrients better
• Regulating body temperature
Every cell in your body from head to toe needs water. Drink up!
Protects and moisturizes our joints.