Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Even In Snowy Days

Hello Fit Soldiers,


How's everyone doing on these great cold and snowy days? I see I did'nt hear from anyone last night. Saundrell I got your oreo's, utz ect...I'm telling you guys don't play around with this weather. A person can easly gain 5 to 7lbs from last week to next time we meet. We have alot of making up to do so stick to the vegetables, brown rice & fruits. I know that can be a little tough but, we must stay focus and maintain what we've already acheive. I dont want you lady's to go backwards. One thing you all can do is cardio eventhough your stuck in the house...some of the things you can are: jump rope, jumping jacks, jump squats, jump lunges, running stairs, push-ups & various abs routines. If you have a fitness fit video like; Jillian Micheals of some sort that would be great. Keep up the good work and let's not get lazy just because were snowed in. I missed you all hope to see ya soon.

Yours in Health,

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute, my oreos disclosure was private, if you gonna blog about it.

    Mention that I did 20 pushups for every 5 cookies.

    You foul!

    ReplyDelete