Saturday, February 6, 2010

NO TIME TO EAT?

What can I eat when I have no time? And how can I make it healthy?


This first tip is not conventional for everyone but, it's guarantee to be pack full of nutrients, vitamins & protein.
Focus on single vegetable meals.

If I were asked to make the quickest meal I could think of, I would grab a bunch of kale, a clove of garlic, some sea salt and maybe some pistachio nuts, put them in a pan and cook them for about 7 minutes. You can do this with chard, spinach, fennel, broccolini or any other green vegetable. For protein and carbohydrate I throw in some beans or lentils at the end. These aren’t the most creative meals in the world, but they are healthy, filling, quick and delicious enough to make friends jealous. I could live on these dinners for weeks at a time, and they only leave one pan to clean.

Yours in Health,

No comments:

Post a Comment